Tyler always has tons of fun here. I carry him in and set him down and he screams with his arms out and runs over to the toys. I love the picture of him with the rings...look at his feet! Also, he kept sneaking back behind the blow up jump house to the fan- I don't know why but he kept kissing it like he does to the vacuum. So weird.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Playgroup at the Rec. Center
Some of the mommies at church like to get together every Tuesday to go to Open Gym. The kids love it and we do too! 


Tyler always has tons of fun here. I carry him in and set him down and he screams with his arms out and runs over to the toys. I love the picture of him with the rings...look at his feet! Also, he kept sneaking back behind the blow up jump house to the fan- I don't know why but he kept kissing it like he does to the vacuum. So weird.
Tyler always has tons of fun here. I carry him in and set him down and he screams with his arms out and runs over to the toys. I love the picture of him with the rings...look at his feet! Also, he kept sneaking back behind the blow up jump house to the fan- I don't know why but he kept kissing it like he does to the vacuum. So weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I'm so glad you have a weekly thing to socialize and let Tyler play! :D
Post a Comment