Ok, so funny story. This morning we got a package from Jeff's parents: Thanks Grandma Judy! We opened the door and Tyler jetted out the door like a banshee. We stood at the doorstep and watched him leave little sock footprints all the way down the walk and I'm pretty sure he would have walked all the way to the park by himself if we'd let him. So even though it was like 40 degrees, I took him on a walk. Cuz I decided if he ran out the door that fast he really wanted to be outside. Cute little guy. I can't believe in two days he will be ONE! What? I swear, he was just born.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
What the Heck?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How come it says this is from Feb. 26? This just happened Mar. 3... right?
How cute he is too! And running with a toilet wand... nice. :D Can't wait to see you and your one-year old.
I dont know- the date and time have always been off. Maybe you could help me fix it this weekend. Yes, the toilet wand. Don't get me started. I've been trying to get those stupid cupboard safety locks on and he loves playing with anything that is long like a stick. That's funny that you noticed! :)
he's walking!!! I can't believe it's been a year. These little guys grow up so fast. I'm sorry about the snow. I know how you feel. It just needs to stop.
Post a Comment