Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun in the...Laundry Basket


Tyler and I took turns putting the laundry hamper on our heads. The funniest thing was that he would stick out his finger like E.T. and giggle when we would touch fingers through the side!! So silly.

He's gotten to be really fun to play with lately, its like he gets all our jokes when we play cuz he laughs a lot lately! He also gives me kisses and wiggles and dances when I tell him to! So fun.

1 comment:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Gosh Kirsti, I really can't believe how BIG Tyler is getting!!! What is his birthday? Wow, I remember coming to see you when you got home from the hospital and he was just so tiny...! We love laundry boxes, too. And diaper boxes. Seriously. Weston gets excited when we buy diapers at the store because he wants to play with the box so bad ;)