Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Now that we are here

So far Texas has been good to us. The weather is mild (60ish), except for the thunder and lightning storm that woke us up the other night (actually it was kinda romantic). We are making friends and enjoying life. I've promised myself (and Tyler) we'd take a walk every day, and so far we have. Today I took pictures just to prove it to you (Mom and Aneta!).
Yes, the park really is "Private" which makes me feel very special that I live in the Lost Creek Community! I don't think I've ever been to a private park. Tyler says the bark tastes better here!

5 comments:

Erin said...

he is darling! i love it.

Melonie said...

Who is that big boy? Wow, how he has grown!

Ashli Brown said...

ive never noticed that sign before are all the lost creek parks residents only, if so im a bad girl but oh well i usually go there with someone who lives there anyway.

Kirsti said...

Ha that's funny- I was kinda making a joke cuz what are they gonna do about it anyway? I don't think it really matters. You live close enough to count, we should go together sometime.

Aubrey Scott said...

don't feel bad about my blog. I just started it. Your little boy is beautiful. I can't believe that you are a mommy, and how skinny you are. It seems like you just had him. He's so big. I'm glad that you guys are having fun in the sun. I must say that I wish we were there. The snow is a little better. we had some days in the 30's to melt some of the snow. I hope all is well in Texas.