I can't wait to get some pictures on here of my favorite parts of the house, right when I find my camera!
I just keep thinking how blessed we are to have our own place now and it's so nice to have my stuff back! We are in walking distance to the park and a great backyard so the kids can play while I work in the house or the garage as I pull out new boxes full of toys they don't even remember we had!
I'm off now to start reading Catching Fire- I just finished Hunger Games and LOVED it! I really don't read often (last book I read all the way through was Twilight Series!) but I got hooked right away and enjoyed the suspense.
So one day I was reading on the couch and Tyler was looking at me super weird. He got up close and looked at the pages and then looked back at me and said, "What are you doing?"
I said, "I'm reading my book."
and then he said, "But why aren't you talking to it?"
HAHA! I didn't even think about the fact that I am always reading out loud to him and I'm sure it must be baffling for me to be reading inside my head!!
Anyways, I'll be back with pictures of our new place soon!
3 comments:
hahaha, "talking to books" what a cutie! Glad you get to unpack now! We have SO much stuff we don't remember we have too :-) it's like a little baby Christmas!
That's too funny. I really liked those books. Hope you do too!
Whaoo, I'm so glad you are moved in! It's so fun decorating a new home I think! I can't wait to see pictures! Come visit us for sure when you are in town ok!!
Post a Comment