I still haven't put anything up on the walls yet (except our key hook, for obvious organizational reasons :)- imagine us losing our keys every day if we didn't) but with the addition of a pretty picture of Jesus with children, a blue shelf, Tyler's name, Jackson's name, you'll have a completed room...
And since it's a small room, but we needed to fit 2 dressers, we put one in the closet!! So Jackson get's changed up by the hangers (and loves it!)
They have such a fun, clean room- since the toys go in the play room. I can't wait until we get the pictures and letters on the walls!
1 comment:
I LOVE it! Can you come decorate my house some day? And btw Tyler did a great job choosing bedding :-)
I read somewhere that putting names of things everywhere (ie the kids names or "dresser" on the dresser) helps kids learn letters and read/spell faster :-) can't wait to see the kids names!
Post a Comment