Here is our bedroom. Still a work in progress. But I love the colors and the romantic feel of the room.

The black and white damask with touches of dark red and jewel tones. I am going to make black and white pillow cases and I'm working on a really cool chandelier vinyl canvas... Think light charcoal grey with dark purple- I hope it turns out like I'm imagining it.

AND, I must put up our curtains on this window soon. I am getting really sick of the ghetto towels. I'm not sure why I have a fear of drilling holes in the wall, but I do. And Jeff would be so ashamed, as he reminds me that the drill is actually MY DRILL since he gave it to me one year for Christmas. Of course.
And like our bedside table that is actually the 6th chair to our dinning room. Must. find. cheap. bedside. tables. soon.
2 comments:
I LOVE the colors!
Your bedspread is GORGEOUS :-) I love your taste in colors and the way you put it all together!
Don't be afraid to make some holes girl! It makes a house a home when there are the little finishing touches like curtains and pictures! :-) I force Jordan to let me drag around a few wall pictures every summer just to make it more like home!
Post a Comment