Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Valentine's Day!

We had a great Valentine's Day! It was so nice to have Jeff home all day long.
I started out by letting him sleep in and then Tyler helped me make scrambled eggs and toast.
We all ate it then headed to do errands. Jeff and Jackson went to Lowe's and Tyler and I went to the dentist. He did a great job getting a cleaning. Opened his mouth the whole time, flirted with (I mean talked to) the hygienist, had no cavities, and got to pick 2 prizes!
Of course, we had to wear red :)
We got lots of treats from Grandmas :)

We had a delicious dinner from Wolfe's Market- I had shrimp alfredo fettuccine and Jeff had filet mignon stuffed with cheese and spinach. Not only was it so nice to not have to cook, it was fancy and delish!!
And my valentine and I ended the night with some yummy Sparkling Apple Cider!
What a lovely day with the ones I LOVE!!

No comments: