Tyler said, "What did you say mom?" So I repeated myself. I have to do that a lot lately.
Tyler said to me, "I did it!" In a very matter-of-fact way.
"Really? Why?"
"So it doesn't scare the birds." He must be on the birds' side. Thinking about that made me laugh out loud and I asked, "Who told you that owls scare birds?" I couldn't wait to find out who gave him that information because I know it never came up in a conversation we'd had.
"Daddy told me that owl is there to scare the birds. And I didn't want him to scare the birds, so I knocked off his head." Well, there we go. Mystery solved. What a funny thing to do.
2 comments:
What a smart kid! Really!
Too funny. Jeff probably thought that was a great thing to tell him about the mystery owl... little did he know it would come back to kill the "weird" thing! ;)
Post a Comment