Sunday, January 31, 2010

Date Night Swap

So, my friend Becca thought of this amazing idea where we watch each other's kids every other weekend so we can go out on dates! Last weekend I watched her boys and this weekend she watched mine. Jeff and I had the best time, we saw When in Rome and got ice cream in the 30 degree weather. It was wonderful. Thanks Becca for the great idea! And thanks David and Alicia for our Christmas present- movie passes and Cold Stone gift card! It was so nice to go out on a date, and even better that it was totally FREE!!

4 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

awwww, how sweet!! Glad you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

I want to see "When In Rome"! Do you think Tom would like it too?? Glad you had a fun date - so important!!

Melonie said...

What a great idea! It is so hard to have a fun date when you know you are going to have to pay a babysitter $20+ when you get home, especially when kids are in bed and they just sat watching the tv the whole time.

Melonie said...

I can't wait to see the Valentine's Day movie for Valentine's Day weekend! :D It looks totally cute.