Monday, January 18, 2010

Jackson's 1st Birthday!

Jackson's #1 Birthday Party:
It's wonderful having Jackson's birthday on New Year's Eve because we are usually with family for the holidays. We had such a fun big family party and it was really special to be able to celebrate with my family!

We did a carnival theme with circus games and prizes!

Somehow Lily won pin the nose on the clown, and got it exactly in the right spot! I asked her if she could see with the blindfold on and she told me this: "No, I'm just very smart and I'm really really good at this game"
The boys' favorite game was 'play with balloons' cheapest game ever!

Tyler helped him blow out his candle (twice)
but he didn't need any help eating it.
All of a sudden I look back and Tyler has eaten 5 cupcakes!! He would lick the frosting off and tell someone "want 'nother one". His aunts and grandmas just kept handing him more (he has lots of friends.)

2 comments:

Paxton said...

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON! It is just crazy how fast they grow, especially after the one year mark. I thought they grew a lot in the first year, but the second year is THE MOST FUN! :-)
Here's to a great second year with Jackson and a LOT more cupcakes for Tyler ;-)

Toni said...

Wow, seriously? Look at all that cool stuff. I want a b-day at your house!