Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy New Year's Party!

On New Year's Eve, my parents hosted a New Year's Party with great food and snacks, games, and lots of fun!

I love this picture-- this is the same height difference we've had forever, probably since we were 9, 10 and 11. Funny thing is Sarah is youngest, and tallest, and Alicia is oldest and shortest. And I'm pretty much smack-dab in the middle!
Fun games-- BANG, left right center, and Word on the Street
My dad usually has a little nap (always on the floor) during these late night parties. Who can blame him?

The ball just dropped: Happy New Year!
(I think my brother is kissing Mel right now.)
We are excited for 2010!

3 comments:

Paxton said...

Happy New Year! Glad you had fun!

Melonie said...

Oh yeah, it was a good first kiss of the new year! MUAH!

Becci and Josh said...

that was the shirt you bought in Florida at the Gap outlet!