- My sister is engaged!! Yay for her. And yay for me because now I get a vacation: So. Cal, here I come!
- I want to start learning about using coupons. I have seen so many blogs about what you can get (for example) from CVS for only $3.00. From one of these blogs, I learned that you can get reams of printer paper (500 sheets) for $1.00 from Staples. Go here. Do it. Stock up. I got 4 packs for less than $2 cuz I got a rewards card! I've already submitted my rebate online.
- Tyler has 2 patches of dry skin on his cheeks. It looks funny and I feel bad for him. This morning we woke up and one side was cracked and looked bloody. He's had eczema cream on it all day. Now it is shiny AND red...
- Jackson has had this random streak of fussiness. It just started this week and it is only at night. I lay him down and he wakes up every 1/2 hour or so. He's only happy when I walk around the house patting his bum. He even smiles at me! Until I set him down. Not fun- it gives me much appreciation for parents who have to deal with it 24 hrs. How do they do it?
- I love love love our new house! I love the wood floors, and the clean carpet, and the space, and the kitchen! Love it.
- I have been sewing a lot. Burp cloths, diaper clutches, tutus and lovies. I just finished a huge order and am working on a few gifts. We have lots of babies who were just born or are coming soon in our ward! Yay for babies.
Ok, so that was six, but hey, whatever. I'm trying to get back into my friday five again. Next week I'll try to do pictures!!
2 comments:
Congrats to your sister! Take me to So Cal with you when you go please - I desperately need a vacay sans children!
I should really learn about coupons too. My sister in laws are all doing it - especially at CVS - but it just seems like too much work to me! I don't have the time for it.
Try some Aquaphor on Tyler's cheeks. Poor little guy. I've got some we're not using right now. My boys had this when they were little tiny too and it worked like a charm. I always put it on at night after baths and then again in the morning or whenever it needed it.
I was just going to recommend aquaphor too. Joseph had some eczema spots as a baby and still has really dry skin is the weather is just right. It helps a lot. Especially if it's itchy (which luckily Jackson probably doesn't scratch yet!)
Post a Comment