Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Thankful For...

my little kiddos are sick today, and I'm grateful for the little things that make it easier to be a mom of sick kids:
  • dye free medicine: now that Tyler is two, he enjoys drinking children's medicine instead of the baby dropper.
  • removable shower heads: he wont let me wipe b/c of a terrible diaper rash. ouch. who doesn't love a quick spray-down?
  • butt paste: no details needed. love the stuff.
  • dual naptime: much needed, much enjoyed.
  • the sweetest kids in the world: even when they are sick they cuddle with me and smile at me when I bring gifts of apple juice and crackers.
  • Freaken Sweet Husband (I left the computer and came back and this somehow appeared!... he is though.)

2 comments:

HILL HESS said...

Us, too! :( I hope you guys feel better soon. What do you have?

Weston and William's Blog said...

hahahha. Love what Jeff added ;)