Finally, by the end of the day (after lots of bapple juice) we took care of the problem! -just in case you were worried.
Monday, April 6, 2009
poop hurts...
All day today Tyler's been holding his bum and telling me his "biaper" hurts. I went to change his diaper but nothing was wrong. No rash, no poop, no nothing. I asked him where it hurt and he pointed to the tip of his you-know-what... that made me laugh a little cuz I knew that wasn't what had been bothering him. I asked him to show me where his boo-boo was and he pulled his leg up and pointed to his knee. and then his other knee. and then his elbow. and then his other elbow. Pretty much every boo-boo he's ever gotten. Of course I had to kiss each one and say "all better!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment