I just had to catch a family photo before we headed off for church- the boys in their matching Easter outfits (thanks Aneta!). All looking at the camera, but not all smiling...
All smiling, but not all looking at the camera...
All smiling, but not quite all of us. Wow family pictures are getting harder and harder with each kid...
After church we had friends and the missionaries over for dinner and a little hunt:
I think at this exact moment he is saying, "two eggs!"
Eating popcorn!
I filled all of Tyler's eggs with healthy snacks like popcorn and goldfish and raisins and marshmellows. (yes I am that kind of mom). Yet somehow by the time the day was over he'd had tons of chocolate. (I think he noticed everyone else's baskets had the good stuff!)
5 comments:
That is a great idea HEALTHY snacks! Yeah my girls are big on the chocolate! Sounds like a great day and I love the outfits including yours.
what a great idea! We filled each egg with two m&m's. Hehe. They boys thought they had hit the jackpot, lol. Family pictures are almost impossible for us, too! One day!
You guys looks so cute! I forgot all about healthy snacks this year! Guess mom had chocolate on the brain! :)
LOTS OF LOVE FROM GRANDMA JUDY,PA PA Kirsti, Jeff what nice pictures, I love then all. Cute clothes on every one. Easter sounded fun at your house. you are a smart mom. Thanks for being so good to Jeff , wow Jackson is really growing, Tyler is so grown up to. Love to you all.
What a beautiful little family! We sure miss you guys! maybe we'll get to see you again this summer? we need to catch up sometime!
Post a Comment