Saturday, April 4, 2009

Watch'em Like-a Hawk!

Ok, so my toddler is now on the move to somehow squash/flood/torture my baby! The other day I turned just in time to see Tyler balancing on Jackson's stomach! His eyes almost popped out of his head as did mine. My first response was (screaming) "What are you thinking?" and then I lowered it to a two year old's perspective (still in shock) and said "do you want me to step on your stomach?" He said no... (as I was consolling Jackson and wondering if I should check for internal bleeding.) Oh boy. Then today, I see Tyler put his sippy cup in Jackson's mouth. As milk is running down Jackson's chin I remind Tyler he only drinks "special milk" and "we don't put ANYTHING in baby's mouth." Oh boy.
Attention CPS (and Grandmas): Both times I was RIGHT next to both children. Thank goodness. I cannot leave them alone. Ever!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes!!! Hopefully you won't encounter any more mishaps. But most likely you will boys are very unpredictable. :)

Bec said...

hahahhaa your last comment cracked me up :) Silly Tyler! Thanks for the heads up though, I will be so prepared now that I have you guys to watch first :) I'll know exactly what Zach has up his sleeve! haha

I hope Jackson was ok :/ poor guy!

Jeni said...

Oh no! Poor little Jackson! Glad everything's o.k. Gotta love 2-year-olds!!! :)