Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brothers

Jackson (above) and Tyler (below)...See any resemblance?
When I get a scanner, I'll get Jeff & my baby pictures on here too. Some of Jeff's baby pictures look JUST like Jackson and some of his 2 year old pictures look EXACTLY like Tyler! It's so fun to see that! I'll try to post those sometime soon!

4 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

ummm... they are adorable. And I think they look so much alike!

Becci and Josh said...

so cute, they do look a lot a like, but I also see their individual differences! Hey has anyone called about the town house or should I repost it?

Jeni said...

Holy cow! I thought they were both Jackson until I read on. Both super cuties!!!

The Basshams said...

Wow! They do look alike! It's so good to see how they've grown. It sounds like you guys are doing well!