Sunday, March 22, 2009

Future Invention

I always feel guilty after I make a post with tons of words and no pictures. So here's a picture for those visual people out there (me included):
This is the way we usually take walks, unless I plan on taking a long walk where Tyler needs to be buckled. Otherwise, I like this arrangement and think that someone needs to invent a double stroller in this fashion. They've got side to side and front to back, but why not up and down?!
I really do like the double stroller my parents got us. It is Kolcraft's Contours Options (Tandem) and the seats are removable and can be facing inward or both forward and one seat can be replaced for the bars to hold a carseat. It's great! But the seats are still behind boxes in the garage. One of these days I am going to organize my garage and get them back!! and then I will take a picture to show you!

3 comments:

Melonie said...

ha, i have totally done this many times. :D they do have one that is kind of like what you are describing... one up higher than the other. pretty soon jackson will be big enough to sit in tylers lap in the stroller... that's another way.. hehe

Ashli Brown said...

we do this anytime i don't have my double, Keegan came up with it before I did. they do have a stroller like that my neighbor has one.

Weston and William's Blog said...

http://www.albeebaby.com/phil-ted-dash-double-buggy-in-black.html

They do have these. And at that price, would you believe that I see them ALL THE TIME in our mall here. Although they look like a WONDERFUL idea, is there really any reason for them to cost $650 (and to be sold out, at that!!)