Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 Months Old!

Last week (amongst all the commotion of the move- hence the late post) I took Jackson to his 2 month check up. He is 13.10 lbs, and still growing! Doc says he is doing great and took his shots like a champ. I'm trying to find some solution for his super dry skin (that could turn into eczema if I don't take care of it-doctor's orders). Anyone have any favorite lotions for babies? He gave us a prescription for something to use from then neck down but his face his pretty dry. I've been using Eucerin and like it but he gets all peely about 1 hour later.
Jackson is my perfect sleeper. He is asleep by 11 and wakes up once until 7 am. He started this once we moved him into our closet and I've been brand new ever since! We have both slept great this last week. We are LOVING our new house- it just feels like our home now. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get a chance. For now, I've been doing one area at a time and slowly getting organized. Tyler's been great at playing by my side and Jackson watches us busily working!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Use Aveeno, they have a baby formula. I use it on Scott and sometime my husband uses b/c he has really sensitive skin. It works great, keeps the body smooth and moisturized. :)

HILL HESS said...

We use one that has Winnie the Pooh on it- it's an excema lotion for babies. Super moisturizing.

Chadna said...

My sister uses Aveeno on her kids. Sorry I haven't called you back. I'm interested in the headband though. I'll call you soon.

B. Surfer said...

I'm a cheapo -- Avry has really bad dry skin here since we moved back West - we use Vaseline. Stays on for hours. She looks a little shiny, but eh? She's little, it doesn't bother her.

sydni yoshioka said...

I use Gentle Natural's Baby Eczema Cream on Zac. it works great. you can find it at walmart. i think it has a pix of winnie the pooh on it. for spots that are really dry, i found that Aquafore (sp?) works amazingly well. just be consistent on putting something on his skin and it will clear up. awe the things we worry about being moms! Jackson is super cute, can't believe how fast he growing!

Ashli Brown said...

I think I too used the one with winnie the pooh on it with keegan. Jackson is adorable.

Lake said...

Aquaphor right after the bath.