Monday, March 16, 2009

I LOVE Sundays!

Church doesn't start until 1 so we get all morning together. And now we have lots of light when we get home, so we love to play together!
Yesterday we set out to fly Tyler's new Buzz kite...
Whenever it would go down he would run after it
...and drag it back to start again.



can't you just hear him saying "oh no, m' tite!"

all tangled up- it happened everytime!

Here we are sittin' on the maymee. (Every mailbox is a  mailman!)

3 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

Kirsti you look so good! I wish it was warm enough to go play outside in shorts like Jeff is doing haha! Rexburg is alot better than last year though, we haven't recieved snow in awhile and it's almost off the ground. We go for walks, but BraeLynn still has to be bundled! We miss you guys!

Melonie said...

Too cute! Wish we could come fly a kite with you!

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Hey Kirsti! You look great! Nice job! Cute boys! I'm sure in a year or so, all 4 of our kids would play great together! I need to update your new address. Email it to me!