On Wednesday night while I was at mutual, Tyler and Jeff got some more boy time at the pool! They had a great time except that Tyler fell going down the stairs and has a face full of scrapes to prove it. This is definitely his worst fall and it breaks my heart everytime I look at him. He is such a tough little guy though, Jeff said he only cried for a few seconds and it hasn't seemed to bother him since, he is always so happy!
We got about 50 pounds of live rock for the tank!! It's starting to look like a real reef! I also took a picture of the four line wrasse, the newest addition to our fish family who joined Jay Jay and Big Jake a couple weeks ago. (You'd think that Tyler named them or something!)
Tyler loves to feed the fish. He'll hold out his hand until we pick him up and then we sprinkle the food in his hand and he turns it over. Then we have to set him down so he can see the fish eating and he gets super excited. Then of course, we wash our hands. He's got this whole routine down pat.
5 comments:
I love love love your tank! Raymond and I would like to take on that challange someday- and I'm glad to know that when we do, we'll have you as our expert to consult!! And poor Tyler! Oh my gosh! He is still adorable (perhaps even more so!!) all scratched up- he looks so "boy!"
Welcome to the family little fishie! :D
Poor Tyler :( He looks so tough now with some battle wounds, cement is the enemy to all.
Wow! Little boys are so tough!
Hi Kirsti, this is a comment for an older post, but I had a terrible sleeper the first time around. He slept in a vibrating bouncer for months, but still wouldn't sleep for more than 3 hours at a time until he was almost a year old. So I thought I'd let you know what worked for me this time. I bought a Simplicity 4-in-1 (not the 3-in-1, there's apparently a recall on that one). I think it's the coolest - music, vibrates, built in nightlight, a revolving mobile, wheels that fold up and convert to a rocker, and a parent remote, so you can turn it on from your bed - and all for just under 100 bucks. Yeah, my baby won't sleep in it for more than 20 minutes! She does, however, love the little fisher price aquarium portable swing we have - the little short ones that sit close to the ground. She sleeps for 6 or 6 1/2 hours each night at 8 weeks old. I didn't know babies could do that!
She had been so much easier than Jaden, so hopefully your second one will be also!
Also, I have a graco duo glider stroller and i love it - I use it almost everyday and it's not hard to maneuver at all. I bought it off bulletin board for $35 before we moved. I was in great shape and a real steal. I would check there first if you're still in Rexburg.
Post a Comment