Saturday, September 6, 2008

and the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who entered the diaperdoo giveaway on my kirstikoo blog, I enjoyed reading your comments and compliments!
Congrats to Molly-Let me know which diaperdoo you would like!
All those who entered will receive a 15% off coupon to any items in my etsy store. Check your email for details!

The Miller Family said...
I love these, and think one would be a fantastic addition to our diaper bag!
August 29, 2008 6:55 AM

3 comments:

Melonie said...

Congrats to Molly! Kirsti... what an old fashioned way of picking a name out of a cup! Too cute. Next time you can try a little Random Integer Generation from http://www.random.org/integers/

Weston and William's Blog said...

Yay!!! I am so excited!! And I personnaly am glad you did things the old fashined way- since I never win anything, and this time I did! I can't wait for mine- I will tell all the other jealous mommies where I got it from!!

kirstikoo said...

...but then I couldn't do the super cute picture of my pink cup and molly's winning name! thanks mel for the comment- you never cease to keep me in the 21st century!