Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New doo and swimming too

Tyler's hair has been getting long, I've been noticing it curl behind his ears and get very ratty after naptime!! So I decided to give it a buzz!!

BEFORE


AFTER

posing for the camera

sharing his lollipop with that cute boy in the mirror

When Jeff got home, he told us to pack the swimming bags so we could go to the pool- it was cold! But we had fun playing
Notice the farmers tan! Cute

4 comments:

Melonie said...

Tyler is soo cute! Couple things I noticed... doesn't it look like the water is shooting out from Tyler's bottom? Soo funny. Also, he has some ear wax in his ears... see "after" shot. ;) hehe... love ya!

Kirsti said...

ha! you are funny. I also noticed the water spouts and was glad it was behind him and not in front looking like pee!! and yes, the earwax. Its funny that you mention that because I noticed as I took the picture and we cleaned his ears that night!

Melonie said...

OH, I was just laughing cause it is funny what you see when you blow up a picture really big! ;)

Ashli Brown said...

Love the hair cut, its so weird how a cut can make them automatically turn into more of a big kid.