Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beautiful Sunday

Today was a beautiful day! After yesterday's rain, the sky is a little bluer, the grass is a little greener, and the air is a little cooler. We walked to the park for some good family fun. I grabbed the camera on the way out the door since I haven't posted pictures of us for awhile!

5 comments:

katie said...

you look so cute with curly hair!!! i love it! like a little surf bum :)

Kirsti said...

surf bum? you must be referring to my super cute $8.00 payless sunglasses. I still miss my beautiful turtle shell pair... somewhere at the bottom of jordanelle

The Clark Family said...

I agree with Katie...love the hair - and you are an amazingly gorgeous preggo woman!! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun all together!!

Chadna said...

You look amazing!! I'm excited we're pregnant together. Too bad we don't see each other too much. We need to change that. :)

Coon Family said...

Love belly photos and they always seem hard to get. Because you are always the one taking the pictures! Looking good, hope all is well (and we are almost done!!)