One morning Jeff woke me up at 9:30! and we went to 'Got Donut' to treat ourselves to breakfast. We bought punch drinks and sat around and sampled each one. Tyler ate his "Lily style"--only the frosting and sprinkles!
2. Target Runs:
It's been so hot lately that if we want to get out of the house, we shop. I LOVE target's dollar section and always find the cutest accessories and gifts!
3. Feeling Good:
This week I finally feel normal again! I'm not a slave to hunger every hour and I finally stopped throwing up! It's good to feel good. I've been chasing Tyler around the house (for fun) and have the energy I need to do fun things.
Another way we cope with the heat. Tyler loves going outside so I take him out any chance I can...to check the mail, to water the plants...When I turn the hose on, he runs to it, grabs it and hoses me down! I scream and he laughs. Lately, I've been watering the plants with my swim suit on!
5. White Chocolate Chips: I couldn't find any candy in the house, but I did find a bag of Nestle white chocolate chips for baking. I usually save those just for baking, but I've just been snacking on them all week. The bag goes with me in whatever room I'm in and is oh so yummy. Am I pregnant or something?
5 comments:
How sweet... donuts, white chocolate chips, tyler watering his momma... I'm SOOO glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to see you.
Love the Target Dollar Section too! It's always my first stop when we go in!!!
I too love the dollar section, especially when they have books. Donuts mm mm yummy!
Oh I love donuts!! What a cute post!! That is too funny that he sprays you! We will have to go walk around target together sometime! haha, it is a good pass time in the heat!
i take it back, i haven't stopped throwing up...
Post a Comment