
Recently I developed my own pattern for a diapers & wipes bag, something I've been trying to find ever since I started toting around a child and diapers. I created what I call the Diaperdoo Diaper Clutch. I have had so many friends tell me that they want one, so I've created a blog to display information and the fabrics I use. Melonie helped me design the blog and create a logo for Kirstikoo which I think turned out great! Sewing is a great way for me to work creatively and I just love the finished product! Take a look and tell a friend. Also, check out the etsy store: there's a link on the right side. This site is great!! Anyone can sell their handmade items and there's really cool stuff on there. One person sells jewelry pendants she makes from old scrabble tiles :) and you can pretty much find anything you want or get great ideas on gifts you can make for other people. Anyway, check out my blog and let me know what you think!
http://www.kirstikoo.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
WOW! Kirsti, that is so great you are all set up and everything. That is awesome. I love your designs and colors for everything. To bad I am all out of the baby stage but I will keep this in mind for a gift Idea. Way to go girl!
Kirsti! I want a Diaperdoo!! The city girl one...so cute! Email me and tell me how i can get one! therobisons1@msn.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment