Saturday, July 19, 2008

This Week's Friday Five

Things I am especially thankful for this week...

  1. Body pillow: Last time we went to Costco, Jeff got me this super fluffy and soft body pillow. I don't think he knew it would start replacing him in bed, but I often wake up to "scoot over, I have no room." Sorry buddy. I think that's the deal from now on. I'm getting bigger and we just added pretty much another person to the mix. (the pillow)
  2. Dinner: I didn't make it to mutual this week cuz I've been sick again. But our YW president brought over a pan of enchiladas, peas, canteloupe and even ice cream sandwiches (I ate all 3 ice cream sandwiches). Oh how nice it was to need food and not have to make it. I'm thankful for all the people who have been helping me get through this hard pregnancy.
  3. My sweet husband: Yesterday he said, "thanks for being pregnant hunny, I know its hard" so even though I can't keep the house clean, dont give him enough room in bed, demand him to get me food "now", eat all the dessert, and act like a hormonal monster, he still loves and appreciates me.
  4. Tyler: I hope my next baby has the same sweet and fun personality he does. I love when he grabs my hand to show me something, turns his head and smiles, and waves bye-bye when I put him in bed. All the little things he does all day long makes me so thankful for my family!
  5. One week away: Next sunday we leave for our summer trip! We are headed to Park City to meet my family for a week on the lake (and to celebrate a couple bdays!) We are gonna party, relax and have some fun!

3 comments:

Melonie said...

How awesome. You are so blessed! :D

Ashli Brown said...

thats the best kind of food,the kind you dont have to cook, i hate cooking. Tyler is a little sweety, no matter how bad a day is when they smile at you and do those funny things you cant help but smile yourself. awesome a whole family party vacation, so fun

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

What a fun idea to do this on Fridays! I love it! Hope you are feeling okay!