Thursday, July 31, 2008

What the heck are we having?

Thanks a lot to all of you who voted and I am being sarcastic because look at the results: half boys and half girls does not help me decide what I'm having! No just kidding. Pretty much everyday it has changed, but I decided right before we went in what I wanted, not that it ever makes any difference since the gender was decided a long time ago. All I can say is that we have a healthy baby! And I mean that's all I'm gonna tell you today. SORRY. I am meeting my family in Park City this weekend and I want to bring them the news in person. So I will post it on Sunday or whenever we get back. We did look for webbed toes though, and I can assure you this child is not a mutant. Sonograms are the best and I love the feeling you get when you remember what is going to come from this: a brand new baby! I can't wait to hold another newborn in my arms.



4 comments:

The McMullin's said...

I am way excited to find out what it is going to be!!! Have fun in Park City! Miss you guys!

Coon Family said...

AHHH!! I suppose we can wait a couple more days! :-) No I understand telling the whole family thing first! I had a dream 2 nights before my ultrasound that told me he was going to be a boy and I was so head strong on it being another girl. However, I remember how happy I was in my dream that it was a boy. I think it was God's way of preparing me.

Weston and William's Blog said...

Yay! I can't wait!!!!!!

katie said...

if the boy and girl votes are a tie does that mean that the baby is a mutant? doesn't that trump the tie? or is the baby a mutant because it's both a boy AND a girl??????????