Wednesday, July 30, 2008

finally some pictures

Sorry I've been bad! I haven't taken a picture for a long time. Tyler's getting bigger and is becoming so active (we call it crack baby in my family!) He runs around the house yelling "yadagadagadaga" I'm pretty sure he'll be talking in english sentences soon. A couple things he'll do on demand: fold his arms, give us a hug, touch his nose, spin in circles (and then he doesn't stop until he falls over) and dance! I seriously wish I had a video camera cuz I laugh at him all day. Here are some cute pictures we took today:

When I hear "kirsti, get the camera quick!" I know something fun is going on. Today I ran outside to see that Jeff put the hose on low so Tyler could take a drink. Not only was he drinking the water, but he would make the funniest humming noises as water was going in his mouth, up his nose and down his shirt.

Here you can see water overflowing in his cheeks, nose and even in his eyes!

Here is the little guy folding his arms for the prayer (He's already messy because he was too "excited" and couldn't wait until we were ready to eat.)

I just may be the only mom who lets her kid just pig out on his own. I just don't have the patience to sit and feed him and he can't quite handle a fork yet. And of course, I could be clean and give him noodles only, but what's the fun in that? He would just take a handful and chow down. After dinner, Daddy and Tyler headed back outside for some more hose fun. (Moms give baths, Dads hose you down!!)

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

You're a great mom for letting him just go to town on his food- I hear that's the best way to get them to become better eaters! And I love the hose. How cute! Tyler is at such a fun age!!!

Melonie said...

Tyler is such a cute little boy! Tommy says that every time we look at pictures of him. What fun times! Can't wait to see you and your little belly too!