Monday, April 21, 2008

Tyler's Room Makeover


BEFORE: Boring and Messy



AFTER: Colorful and Clean!!

Wall clock: $15.00
Shelf: $12.00 (50% off)
Wooden Blocks: $6.42 (for 8)
Wood Paint: $4.00
Wood Glue: $2.00
Letters: $1.99 each (30% off)
Feeling satisfied with one room in my house: Priceless!

5 comments:

Ashli Brown said...

Its so cute! I will have to see it soon. My boys room really needs something but I'm clueless about that stuff.

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

I think we have similar taste, b/c I love the room! I love the crib and changer! Where did you get the blocks? I need some for Hayden!

Kirsti said...

I bought the letters from Hobby Lobby and painted them. Then I had wood blocks cut from Home Depot and I painted them and covered them with paper. Then I glued on the letter with wood glue. It was a process, but pretty simple. Wish I could help do it with you!!

Melonie said...

The letters look awesome. I can't believe you made them! I was thinking, wow they are the perfect colors! :D Great job Kirst!

The Clark Family said...

I absolutely love his room - so cute! You are so creative!