Jeff and his dad both had birthdays this weekend! We've had tons of fun playing with his parents!
So while I taught a few art classes on Saturday, Jeff and his family were celebrating at the park. They said they had a blast and brought me lots of great pictures to prove it! Tyler has been running around like the energizer bunny lately... crack baby!! just kidding. I just don't know how my child could be so hyper... uh ok I've heard stories of my own childhood so nevermind.
The boys played frisbee and then they took a walk by the cool white tents. Tyler found a chair that was just his size and decided to have a seat!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff! hope it was a good one! what you like 30 now????ha ha ha. just kidding... we miss you guys!!!
What a beautiful day! Wish we could have been there to enjoy it with you. Happy Birthday Jeff!
actually 29!! he's getting close!
Who posed Tyler in that chair?? What a cutie!!
The random lady who brought the chair did... funny, huh! ;)
Post a Comment