Monday, April 7, 2008

My new favorite store

Most people know that I hate grocery shopping. I always forget at least one thing on my list and I can't believe how much money goes into buying food. All this makes me miss Wolfe's Market. And especially the super cute owner Tom Wolfe (my daddy) and the accountant/office lady Shauna Wolfe (my mom) and the deli counter help girl Katie Wolfe (my sister). You get the point. But today I found a store that helps me cope. It's called Tom Thumb and not only did I get a perscription for $4.00, but Tyler came home with 2 stickers and a rubber froggie! Sorry Super Target, but Tom Thumb just became my new place for groceries- unless I'm in Claremont that is.

1 comment:

shaunawolfe said...

Okay, Tom the Grocer is your father, not Tom Thumb!! Wolfe's Market misses you, too. (And so do the owner, accountant/office lady, and kitchen counter help girl. :)