MONDAY we played outside with bubbles and a neighbor cat came to join us...
TUESDAY we realized Tyler needed another haircut...
WEDNESDAY we poured sand and salt in our new aquarium...
THURSDAY the new carseat came while we were at the library! Naptime was replaced with "sit in the seat in the box" time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Clark-we can't wait to go for a drive :)
And I have to show you Thursday night's beautiful sky as the tornado sirens went off!
FRIDAY: I hung up two shelves in the Rubber Ducky guest bathroom... and I think that's all I have to show for the day.
SATURDAY: Jeff came home with doughnuts and found someone selling their Trampoline for... $25.00. Not joking!!! Tyler has been playing on it ever since...
SUNDAY: We enjoyed church, a long nap, snickerdoodles and spaghetti for dinner. Yum.
Well this is a pretty normal week. Tyler and I play a lot and I love working on little projects. The boys (Jeff and Adam--friend who's living with us for awhile) work hard and play hard, which we've decided is a good way to live!
4 comments:
Wow, love the fish tank! I can't wiat to see pictures when it's up and going! And also the new car seat. Very stylish ;) Not to mention Tyler is growing up so fast. He must be ready for his big-boy car seat now! WOW!!!
wow, what a week! Where did you get the fish tank? How cool! What kind of fish are you going to get? Pretty exciting.
I love those pictures of Tyler. He is really too cute. I remember when you sent me the link to see them! I think it's cute you put them in the bathroom! We have a jungle themed guest bathroom, but it's currently being used as William's bedroom, so all the guests use our boring bathroom instead, lol. And that's AWESOME about the trampoline! Weston would be so jealous!!
Looks like you guys are doing great over there. I just love seeing new pictures that you post. your little man is growing up so fast. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Post a Comment