I love Sundays. This is the first day I've seen Jeff for more than 3hours. Seriously, he's been putting in 12 hour days all week. So, needless to say, I loved the 2 hours I got to spend sitting right next to him at church. And Tyler sure enjoyed it too. We got to play with bubbles and balls all day and had a family dinner before 9pm! Horray.
Church has been interesting with Tyler lately. It's great because our ward has about 7 kids that are about to or just turned 1 (Which includes a set of triplet girls that he just loves!). There are a lot of roamers and Tyler is the ring leader. Luckily he's cute and everyone's nice. Today he walked up to the front during Relief Society and sat under the table where she was teaching the lesson. He just sat there and smiled and made funny noises for a minute and then got up and walked back to me. Silly boy. What can you do? I think I turned bright red while the other mom's chuckled... I was debating what would be more distracting, me dragging him out, or letting him stay there... 5 more months til nursery! :) But until then, he sure does make church more exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember counting down the weeks until nursery- I was so excited for him. Then the big day came, and he ran off, had a great time, and I found I was so lonley without my big boy, all grown up and off on his own, lol! Now I always stay for the first few minutes of nursery, just because *I* hate to leave him! He is fune without me- it's ME that has the problem, lol!
In a few months, as it starts to get harder to entertain him in RS, see if you can take him into nursery for a half hour or so with you there too. It will give you a minute to watch him play with other kids and help him get adjusted to the nursery atmosphere a little slower. That way when he hits 17 or 18 months he will be a nursery pro and you'll be ready to get back to Relief Society full time! :D
Post a Comment