
So, as I was cooking dinner tonight I noticed Tyler with his head in the cupboards. He plays with the pots and pans and tupperware bowls pretty often so I didn't think anything of it at first. Then I heard little crunching noises and got a little nervous. I walked over and saw a handful of star puffs in a pot- I don't know how they got there, but all I can think of is that he decided to store some for later in his favorite spot! Silly silly boy. Oh speaking of cupboards, and the fact that Tyler loves getting into them, I need a good suggestion on safety locks. I got the safety 1st brand at Target but my do-anything handyman couldn't even get them to work so I took them back. Any suggestions on good safety locks for very hard wood cabinets?
2 comments:
We got some nice ones at Lowe's that work well. My dad installed them and I know they were pretty hard to install. You have to stick them on with sticky backing or a piece of tape to hold them in the right place while you drill in the hole. Good luck "toddler proofing". :D
Tyler sure is a cutie. I was surprised at how big he is - they sure do change a lot in a few months!
Post a Comment