In between Conference Sessions, we went to Celebration Park to launch the rocket I got for Jeff. (I did some of my shopping for him at Hobby Lobby and was absolutely tickled that I could shop for him while I shopped for fabric, art supplies and decorations--)
I love this picture. I should include the close up of me and Ty. I'm squinting my whole face wondering if I'm going to get my skin burned off and Tyler's holding his ears. (we must both have anxiety issues.)

And Jeff ran to get it!
4 comments:
In the second picture from the top, I think Jackson looks so much like YOU! He looks like Jeff in all the others though! :)
HAHA! DO you mean my drugged look? I guess that could be me at 2am without sleep, or as Jeff says, my "you just said something ridiculous" look... funny.
HA! Be careful about where you let Tyler pee. I seriously see a kindergartner get busted at recess every year for doing the same thing... lol.
HA! Be careful about where you let Tyler pee. I seriously see a kindergartner get busted at recess every year for doing the same thing... lol.
Post a Comment