Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Hunt


I really thought Jackson would enjoy his very first Easter egg hunt. But, he was in a horrible mood!
He sat on the ground and just ate the goldfish and fruit snacks out of 3 eggs...
And looked at me so devilishly if I tried to take his picture
Luckily Tyler enjoyed every second of it and he picked up the slack and got 2 basket's worth!
And was this excited every time he found one.
Even if it was on the grass, supposed to be Jacksons.
Or if we told him there might be a blue on in that tree right there.
Basket #1 and...
Basket #2. Courtesy of Jackson Clark.

7 comments:

Melonie said...

Too cute! Your boys are adorable kiddos. I love the Easter shots. Jackson sure has some funny faces, happy or mad. :D

katie said...

Oh my gosh! You're boys are the CUTEST!I miss them... and I miss you more :)

Sudeepta said...

Welcome to your Easter and what a cute boy. Thanks for posting.
Welcome to Centex HuntClub Hog Hunting

Gavin and Natalie said...

Haha. Jackson looks like he's doing a model pose for Vogue or something in his scowling picture. Love the Easter pics!

shaunawolfe said...

The pictures are great! Thanks for the GREAT blog updates! Can't wait to see you all in person!

Christine Dallimore said...

Ohhhh- Your blog is so adorable!!! I admit I am kind of envious that your little guys are wearing shorts and are having an Easter egg hunt in green grass! lol!!! I'm glad you had such a fun Easter weekend!!!

Sudeepta said...

Very cute boy. Happy Easter to you all. Thanks for sharing your days.