Our lesson for FHE tonight was on 'My Family Can Be Together Forever' from the Nursery Manuel.
We talked about Temples, played Hot & Cold until we found a picture of the temple in the hall, pretended we were a beautiful temple by making a steeple with our hands and talked about our eternal family. We talked about what we can do now to prepare to enter the temple. Tyler said he would go to church. We made finger puppets, and paper necklaces and sang a song. I think it was successful!! My favorite part was when Jackson held out his two pointer fingers for puppets and walked around the coffee table wearing "Daddy" and "Sister". My second favorite part was when we talked about our "sister named Lindsey" Evidently, she's waiting in heaven for us.
I'm grateful for my eternal family, both the one I grew up in and the one we are creating. I'm grateful that our Heavenly Father put temples on earth so that we can start to learn about Heaven and want to go there, together as a happy family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment