
I've had this idea running around in my brain for awhile now. It started with an inspired thought-one day it hit me and throughout the process, all the pieces have come together perfectly.
A long time ago, I made a commitment to use my time and talents to help others. This is one way I am able to do that. It's called Sending Smiles...
We are a group of women who send gifts to people in need. People who are trying their best to live a good life, but are having hardships along the way. We send them care packages in hope that they may realize how many people care about them, and our hope is that it will make them smile.
With the launch of our new blog, we are doing a couple Giveaways! Go here for details on how to enter and how to help. There are 2 great women we are featuring right now. Both of them I have met through the blogging world from my swap group and who have had struggles with infertility and adoption. My co-host is Christine of We Are All Mothers, who has also been a blessing in my life!
It's amazing how when our goal is to help others, we are in turn blessed as well! I am excited for this journey and can't wait to see the result of sharing our smiles!
1 comment:
what a beautiful idea! i will be over there straight away with a list of things for you! :-)
Post a Comment