Just replace this URL: http://clarkupdater.blogspot.com/ with the one you currently have saved for our family and you'll see when I've made an update. Then just click on the link to get back to our private family blog. Hope that helps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This way might be easier then the way I told you! haha I think I made it more difficult then it had to be! Either way it's such a nice option to have a private blog that people can still tell when you update and those that want an invite can just ask as long as everyone puts your updater link on their blog roll!!
Hey! Ok to answer your question...no the ads didn't work for me (I just took them off) people have to click on them to make you money...and obviously everyone is smart and doesn't waste time clicking on them! lol so I would say it's a waste of space :)
although, we could both do it on our blogs and just click on eachothers adds multiple times daily and GET RICH! lol
ps. this is becca....this is the blog I never finished.. ignore it.
add tfoust1012@gmail.com to your list pretty please :)
Post a Comment