So, if you know me and I know you, and you are viewing my blog, you should feel special :)
I'll set up an account so that you can get updates on your sidebar if you have a list... once I figure out how to do that. Until then, I'll rest easy knowing that the man in India isn't planning an attack on my family to steal one of my children that he thinks is "cute".
8 comments:
Thanks for the invite. Sorry about the creepy guy. I've been fighting the private option myself. I'm not going to do it yet, but I am still leaving the option open.
good for you!! what a creep!
Ewwww. For a couple weeks I was writing things about the church on my blog, but that brought too many comments from strangers. Thanks for the invite!
yeah, i'm glad i'm reading this then :-) i love keeping up on your family!
Glad to be included. I love hearing about your sweet family! :)
thanks for the invite. I had our blog private for a while too because of some comments from some other country but zanes family couldnt figure out how to access the blog so its wide open for the crazies.
That's so scary!! Thanks for the invite! I feel completely special like you said. :) I haven't figured out how to go private yet either. I'm gathering addresses, but that's as far as I know what to do. You'll have to let me know about that sidebar thing.
I dont know if I said this on your blog yet because everyone i know is going private and I tell everyone but ill go ahead and repeat myself just in case. BEST DECISION EVER! I had a bunch of comments from other countries and I dont know what it is about other countries that make people/bloggers so scary but why do they care about constantly stalking me? So, we went private too but you HAVE to get a blog updater. ITs the best. If you ever want anyone to look at your blog again you need to make a seperate blog that is not private that people can add to their readers, updating lists and whatever tells them that you have updated. If this is confusing check ours out at thebentleys07 dot blogspot dot com. or email me. Kellyabentley at gmail dot com. Oh, and add me as a viewer too :)
Post a Comment