Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Sick, sick, sick
Well, the boys finally got over their stomach bug. Just in time to get another set of colds and I think Tyler has croup. Since Saturday night, he'd wake up periodically through the night with a super high fever, coughing and crying. Jackson's been waking up too, I think just uncomfortable and always in between Tyler's bouts making sure mom indeed gets no sleep at all. One night I stayed in our bed with Tyler- listening to him breath and Jeff slept on the couch with Jackson sleeping on his chest. We are in survival mode. Get through the day, get through the night...Planning to go the doctor today but I'm not happy with my current one so I think I'll switch try to find another doctor. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Best of luck sweety! Hope the little ones get better as soon as possible, so you and Jeff can get some sleep! And I hope the two of you stay healthy too! Let us know.
oh i hate it when they are on opposite sleeping schedules! can you imagine a THRID on a completely different sleep schedule too!
I hope they all feel better soon! I will pray that you can find some rest too! Switching doctors must be scary, i like our doctor, but she's a little expensive and i've been too paranoid to leave her, what if i don't like the new one? what if it's just as expensive? ugh! good luck!
Oh, I'm so sorry you're still having sick kids.
I love my pediatricians at Centennial Pediatrics.
Hope you get some sleep!
Post a Comment