Monday, March 22, 2010

Joy School Mom's Heaven

For those of you who do at-home preschool with your kids, you want to see these blogs!
I have clicked on the PreK topic, but she has helps and ideas for teaching all ages

They do posts on each letter of the alphabet with ideas and projects
Holiday Ideas- here's Easter projects
Learning Games like this Singing Game
Ideas on how to organize your playroom, craft room or preschool area
Gosh, I could go on and on and then when you follow links, you get more great ideas (and keeps me up all night, it's 12:35 am, what am I doing?)

Anyway, they are hosting a giveaway for an entire curriculum kit-- the one that I have been wanting! So I hope I win-- cross your fingers for me and go ahead and enter too, cuz I'd be happy for you if you won!

2 comments:

Aubrey Scott said...

thank you very much for those links. I will be doing a joy school this fall.

Castle Family said...

I know you don't know me, but I know Jeff; we grew up together...Anywho, my MIL is a kindergarten teacher and she shared this website with me just a few days ago and it's amazing!! www.starfall.com. Just thought I'd share!