Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

So, we've been confined to the house for the past week due to diarrhea (not me, the kids-- you wanted to know that, right!) and today the boys finally got out to play! The weather was so crazy. Beautiful this morning, thundered, lightning-ed and poured for an hour or so (of course while I was loading/unloading the groceries), and then ended sunny and clear! Oh, I can see spring coming and I love spring! Especially in Texas; it's warming up and the weather is so fun and exciting.
We've been doing some rearranging and guess what?!! We're gonna have a playroom! Slash guest room. My parents are coming to visit at the end of the month so they will have a room all to themselves (along with all of our favorite toys just in case they get bored in the middle of the night) Jeff's work got an office now and so he moved his desk and computer over there. His Grandpa gave us his laptop (Grandma used to use it) so I still have one at home to use for... blogging! and emails and etsy and the such :)
So, be on the lookout for some pictures of our new room :)

here's my suggestions to a beautiful day:
do some {almost} spring cleaning (a cabinet, junk drawer, anything, it feels good!)
open the windows and air out the house
smell the flowers (or plant some)
listen to the rain (or turn on the faucet)
(I'm in a funny/weird mood)
and if you want something else to do, to celebrate spring, go here! I love doing these swaps, it's so fun to put together a package for someone and to get new holiday decorations and goodies!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

Congrats on a PLAY/GUEST ROOM! How cool is that! Ever since I watched Muppet Babies when I was little, I wanted my kids to have a nursery to play in!