Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More yummy bubble gum medicine

Well, I conquered the doctors office today (anyone else LOVE taking kids to the dr? I don't know how I could do it with another child, I think I'd need to pay a sitter or bribe my husband to come along or something). Anyway, found out Tyler has laryngitis, which is funny, because I can hear him JUST fine! But I am happy he'll be on antibiotics (the pink bubble gum kind. YUM!) and hopefully feeling better soon.
Jackson doesn't have an infection yet, but last time they got colds, Jackson followed suit and I took him in 2 days later for an ear infection. We'll see.
So, since my kids don't just lay around and watch movies and cuddle when they are sick (I wish!!) here are some fun pictures of my little sick cutie pies: (love all the snot?)

Tyler couldn't seem to keep his eyes open, we'll try again tomorrow.
That'll be the exciting thing I do tomorrow while confined to my messy little house. Take.good.picture.of.tyler. and
try to be nicer to Jeff. Sorry honey! No sleep=mean wifey. I love you!!

2 comments:

Paxton said...

weird I only go to the doctor when i can schedule them at the same time, but maybe that will be different when oscar is older!
i think that's a cute picture of tyler anyway ;-)
good luck on getting some more sleep!

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

Thats our house also! I sorry-its hard and not fun to have sick kids!