We decided to fill our weekend with fun activities so I wouldn't miss my parents so much :)
On Friday, Jeff worked early so he could take the afternoon off and go to HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON.

Jeff has been telling Tyler we could go since the very first preview came out months ago! Tyler loved it and my favorite part was sitting next to him! He was hilarious. He'd giggle and oooh and laugh and scream, he got so into it.
--At one of the scary parts, he turned to me and said, "It ok, Mommy".
--At one point, all the dragons were hiding for an attack, it was silent as the people were waiting, and he said, "SHHH, dragons sleeping"
--The main character's father wasn't always very nice to his son, and Tyler had a good idea, "How 'bout the dragons bite daddy."
It was so funny that he was processing all the information and enjoyed it so much. Afterward, we picked up Jackson from the sitter and went to McDonald's for Happy Meals with dragon toys.
-- On the way driving there were birds in the sky. Tyler said, "Oh, there's dragons! But it ok, they nice ones."
What a fun day together!!
---------------------------------------
On Saturday, we went to the CIRCUS!
I found buy one, get one free coupons online and we had a fun time.
Tyler loved the animals, especially the Zebra. He kept saying, "Z for Zebra!" and even pretended he had to go potty to get out and see them again. Little stinker. No accidents that day, though!

----------------------------------------
On Sunday, we enjoyed church and naps and even got to dye some easter eggs! Tyler was fascinated by this process and I thought he would due to his love of color...

I told him, "good job, you dyed the eggs!" He said, "They not dead mommy, they just purple." Oh silly me.

We enjoyed egg salad sandwiches the next day and now I better go get another dozen for more!
Well, we missed you Mom and Dad, but I'm glad you didn't come last weekend, cuz then you'd be gone and I'd be sad. I still get to see you soon! :)
2 comments:
oh what fun! i love the circus! and i can't wait to see how to train your dragon!
it is so neat to see how kids take in everything and even more fun to see how it comes back out of their little brains! tyler is so darn cute! :-)
My nephew, Tyler, is hilarious!!
Post a Comment