Monday, January 18, 2010

Pinocchio Funnies (brought to you by Tyler)

The other day during "movie time" (the part of the day where I am too tired to talk, entertain or play) I asked Tyler what movie he wanted to watch. He said "NoNoNo" and smiled excitedly. After explaining to him that he indeed needed to pick a movie or else I would pick one for him, he explained to me that NoNoNo is how he says Pinocchio. Oh, got it. That is a hard word to say.
He then turned very sad as he looked at the cover and said, "Oh no! where his eyebrow?" I laughed and showed him that if I cover my eyebrow with my hair, it looks like it's not there, but it really is. I moved my hair over again, and he yelled, "Yay!" :) Silly boy. I usually clean my room while he watches movies on my bed. I was putting clothes away when he yelled, "Look Mommy! Santa!" I looked over at the tv to see Gepetto, in a red nightcap and white hair.

4 comments:

Chadna said...

hahaha.. He's so cute!!

Jewels said...

How sweet! Joseph always calls this Mickey Mouse. Maybe due to all the Disney stuff before the movie starts. I don't know. (He just saw me writing this and pointed to the picture of Pinocchio and said "That's Mickey Mouse!")

Paxton said...

Oh how I love Disney! Whenever a Disney cartoon starts Makayla starts clapping and cheering!
I love the fact that Tyler knows that everyone is supposed to have 2 eyebrows, and that Pinnocchio was missing his :-) How funny! You really have a cute kid!

Paxton said...

Got your package today!
LOVE IT!!!!
I will post some pictures of Oscar with his new stuff later on today :-)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Seriously, you do GREAT work :-)