The boys did great in the flight down. It seems every time it gets easier. We should just start coming down every month now. Sound good mom and dad?

Luckily, Santa wasn't offended and still came while we were all sleeping to fill our stockings and bring us toys!

I didn't take very many pictures of Christmas day. My dad always says, "You can have a good time, or you can have pictures of a bad time!!" HAHA. That always makes me laugh. Anyway, I had to take pictures of this Batman rain gear that my parents got him. Isaac got a firefighter outfit, and Lily got Hello Kitty. Presents went on pause while they had a little parade around the pool. Somehow I didn't get pictures of that though!! Did you Mel?
We had tons of fun!
1 comment:
I love your dad's saying! I always forget to take more pictures on Christmas, but really all you need is a couple right? I love Tyler's Green footie pj's! Kids in Footie pajamas at Christmas is my FAVORITE!
Post a Comment