1. Because hopefully by then my cold will be gone.
2. Because that is the day I get on an airplane (and you know how much I love airplanes. Especially with kids. I get nauseous. I've had to use the barf bags. More than once.)
3. Because I will get to re-meet my brother-in-law who I have really only met twice. The first time I was really sick and he was strategically keeping his distance. The second time was the wedding and for some reason he was paying way more attention to my little sister than me.
4. Because I just bought this game and I am excited. I LOVE playing games with my family.
5. Because on Tuesday I will get to body slam my mom and dad, and of course, my little sister and new brother. Can't wait!!
3 comments:
ha! kirsti, you are hilarious. I'll bet you are excited to ARRIVE and get OFF the airplane more than get on an airplane. I'm in the same boat, but with only one active toddler instead of two. :D Watch out Shauna for the body slam. That sounds painful!
hey Kirst, can't wait til you get here. I hope you are feeling better cause I dont want to feel bad when i beat you at games!--Dad
Oh Kirsti, how I love the fact that neither you or Jeff have changed not one bit in the past 5 years or so. LOVE LOVE it. You are sooo funny. Love and miss you, and hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment